UpdraftPlus 1.9.30 is in process of being unleashed upon the world.
This release contains…
- a new feature for Premium users to label their backups (see: http://updraftplus.com/labels-backups/)
- a lot of small tweaks for usability
- a handful of small bug fixes
- a new Farsi (Persian, fa_IR translation – thanks to Jamshidpour, Ashkan Ghadimi, Mohammad (2online4.ir) and Nasiri Amirreza)
- a new, prettier log file viewer
- the capability (Premium users) to restore database backups created by the BackupWordPress plugin (other backups from that plugin were already handled, so now UpdraftPlus can handle them all)
So, there’s nothing earth-shattering in there; but another month’s worth of incremental improvements that, we believe, make this our best UpdraftPlus yet. We recommend updating to everyone. The update should begin to appear in your WordPress dashboard in the next 48 hours. (As ever, premium users should only update their plugins whilst they are active).
Not yet upgraded to UpdraftPlus Premium, our flagship product? Please do take a look – it’s the best version of WordPress’s most popular backup plugin (and we have the stats to prove it, which we’ll get round to blogging on soon, all being well!).
David Anderson (founder, lead developer, UpdraftPlus)