This add-on adds sophisticated reporting and emailing capabilities to UpdraftPlus:
- Send your emailed backups to any email addresses you like (one or more).
- Send a backup report to any email addresses you like (one or more).
- Add the ability to send a backup report only if there were warnings or errors (i.e. suppress reports if there were no problems).
- Adds more information not included in the basic report, including where the backup was sent to (e.g. Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.), and the entities included in the backup set.
- Includes information about the sizes of backups.
- Includes information about the cryptographic checksums of backups (allowing you to verify the integrity of your backups when you need them). Essential if security is a high priority for your website.
- Indicates in the email subject if there were warnings or errors (to allow you to set up filtering/redirecting of reports so that action can be taken).
- Adds the optional ability to have all log messages sent to syslog (i.e. central logging and auditing for server owners).
- Allows you to label your manual backups, and then view those labels in the backup list afterwards
Click on the images on the left to see example screenshots of configuration and reports from this add-on.
This add-on is also part of UpdraftPlus Premium. Go here to buy UpdraftPlus Premium and get this and every add-on with amazing discounts (including unlimited licenses). Or, buy licenses here for however many sites you wish to deploy upon.