SupportWelcome to the UpdraftPlus Support Centre. If you’ve got a problem with installation, ongoing operations or backup restoration, you’ve come to the right place.
Customer Support Request
If your question isn’t covered by these resources, fill out a Customer Support Request form. Our technicians to get back to you within 24 hours. Note, this is for paying customers only. If you’re not a paying customer and wish to submit a Support Request Form, you can purchase a Support Package.
You will get a full refund if the problem turns out to be caused by a defect in UpdraftPlus.
When making a Customer Support Request or asking a question via a forum, please include the following information:
- Your order number
- The website you are having a problem on
- The version of UpdraftPlus you are running
- A description of your problem
- A copy of any relevant log files.
For the sake of legalities, you will be assumed to have accepted the support terms and conditions.
- If you are missing an order confirmation, assume it’s been eaten up by your anti-spam system. If it’s not in your spam folders, you can still download the purchase anyway using these installation instructions.
- If you don’t get a reply to a question submitted via the Customer Support Form (after 24 hours), check your spam folders. If it’s not there, assume that something went wrong with email delivery and get in touch with us again.
- If you’ve found a bug (i.e. a defect in UpdraftPlus), please contact us via the forums (the WordPress Forum for non-paying customers, and the Paid Forum for paying customers).