New plugins – what’s coming down the river?

Last time I checked, the wordpress.org plugin repository claimed to have 37,022 plugins available. By the time you read this, there’ll be more. And, we’ll both be happy to remain ignorant forever of at least 99% of those. But what about the other 1%? How...

Do you write plugins?

This is a bit of a minority interest… but if you provide plugins for others, then you might be interested in a new free plugin from our sister company. It’s the “Simba Plugin Updates Manager”, available for free from here in the wordpress.org...