Aftere restore site is back but no content on backend/admin (plugins, themes etc

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Aftere restore site is back but no content on backend/admin (plugins, themes etc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EMA marketing
    Participant

Hi, I would appreciate your input on a weird issue. After one of our admins accidentally deleted the root folder at our hosting I restored the site back by installing clean WP with Updraft Plus backup from remote storage on Microsoft Azure. Everything went well, the site is back but when I log in on the admin back-end I see the dashboard from before the restore, plugins folder, for example, has only default Akismet and Updraft Plus inside, no posts, pages either. The restore was full, from the core to themes and database. What is going on, something with DB? Another strange thing is that in the update section I saw the back-end as it should be and after updating plugins and themes everything seemed okay, but still no dashboard with all the plugins installed.

I would paste some images here but I see no

Any ideas?

Thank you for your kind assistance, Ales

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

To help us work out the cause of your problem, can you please send us a copy of the migration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your new site location.
    You can send the log file as an attachment or copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ )

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Aftere restore site is back but no content on backend/admin (plugins, themes etc’ is closed to new replies.