All Existing Backups’ showing on all of my sites.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin All Existing Backups’ showing on all of my sites.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sebrame
    Participant

I am using UpDraftPlus on several sites. My backups are sent to my Dropbox account. I don’t use the ‘Dropbox Folders’ addon.

Each site’s ‘Existing Backups’ section has always shown ONLY that particular site’s backups located on Dropbox, but suddenly ALL of my sites’ backups are showing in all of my sites’ Existing Backups’ section.

Screenshot
    https://creativeillusions.biz/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/UpdraftPlus.jpg

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

That is actually an UpdraftPlus feature that is used for migrating/restoring a website.
    It is recommended to store your backups in separate sub-folder to avoid backups from showing on other websites.

Regards,
    Bryle

sebrame
    Participant

But they never have before. This just started. It seems a bit disingenuous to have a ‘feature’ that forces a customer to pay for another ‘feature’.

sebrame
    Participant

Still no answer on why this just started.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

If you store the backups on separate sub-folder, which is recommended to make your backups organized, that should resolve the issue.

That feature has been on UpdraftPlus for years already.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘All Existing Backups’ showing on all of my sites.’ is closed to new replies.