An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Randall
    Participant

I keep getting this error when I try to restore my site. How can I get the restore to complete without this error?

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Randall,

At what point do you get this error?

Unfortunately, ‘internal server error’ is a generic term that covers a wide range of issues. Could you contact your hosts/server admin and ask them to check their PHP error logs? This should provide more information about the error that is occurring .

Best Wishes,
    David N

Randall
    Participant

Thanks! :) I just posted to make sure I could tell my hosting provider that I did reach out to the makers of Updraft Plus plugin! haha ;)

My hosting provider is digging into the issue now.

Thanks again.
    R

Randall
    Participant

The Internal Server erro was fixed, we up’d the timeout time and the PHP limit to 7000.

So I tried to use Updraft Plus to restore my site to a few weeks ago, and I was told the restore completed successfully, but it did not. EVERY time I login to the Admin Panel, I am prompted with:

UpdraftPlus: Unfinished restoration
    You have an unfinished restoration operation, begun 57 minutes, 33 seconds.
    Continue restoration or Dismiss

I hit the Continue Restoration button and it starts to connect and then it logs me out of my site, I log back in and I am prompted with the same error, although this time the time of when the restoration started has increased accordingly.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Randall,

Could you send us a copy of the restoration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your site.
    You can use an online service such as pastebin and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.’ is closed to new replies.