Any luck restoring corrupt zips (upload folder) "“PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT(-10)”?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Any luck restoring corrupt zips (upload folder) "“PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT(-10)”?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kylan
    Participant

Was just curious if there might be a way to salvage some of the files from these zip archives. Like many other people on here mine seem to have pooped out from December until recently and when my WordPress site got malware on it I had to try to restore from an earlier point, which had problems restoring the uploads folder.

I expected Updraft to have my back on this one but this bug has ended up being costly and now I may have to try to go through all of my relevant uploaded images and try to recreate them one by one. Is there any way to restore the corrupt RAR files?

Kylan
    Participant

For the record I was able to get DreamHost to give me a back-up of the /uploads folder so my website has been restored. Hopefully newer releases of the plugin will solve the issue that caused the corrupted rar files.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

We will investigate the issue.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Any luck restoring corrupt zips (upload folder) "“PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT(-10)”?’ is closed to new replies.