Autobackup not running

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    officemanager
    Participant

Manual backups work, auto backups don’t. I contacted you earlier and you said the auto backups are timing out, I should reduce the chunk size. I thought that corrected the problem, but I was wrong. I also configured Uptime Robot to do a page access every 5 minutes. It still doesn’t work.

I contacted SiteGround tech support. They said:

I checked the error logs, however they are basically empty. May I ask you if the plugin devs recommended a specific change in the php variables? For example an increase of the max_execution_time one, or did they told you which script times out exactly? If you know which script is timing out, I can try to add a dynamic timeout rules for it in the .htaccess file of your site
    just reach us back once you have more details and we will do our best to implement any server side change that they suggest

I do not see a link to resubmit my log file.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest backup log? This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.

The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Autobackup not running’ is closed to new replies.