AWS file missing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Weinberger
    Participant

I migrated to a new host and now I’m getting this message when I try to back up:

Warning: require(/usr/home/dweinberger/public_html/hyperorg.com/blogger/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/composer/../kriswallsmith/assetic/src/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/dweinberger/public_html/hyperorg.com/blogger/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/usr/home/dweinberger/public_html/hyperorg.com/blogger/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/composer/../kriswallsmith/assetic/src/functions.php’ (include_path=’/usr/home/dweinberger/public_html/hyperorg.com/blogger/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/phpseclib/phpseclib/phpseclib:.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /usr/home/dweinberger/public_html/hyperorg.com/blogger/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70

There are no subdirectories in the composer directory, and because of the ellipsis in the error msg, I don’t know what directories it’s looking for,

Assume I’m a n00b. (I’m not quite, but it won’t hurt.) What do you suggest? Thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you try to re-install UpdraftPlus plugin? It appears to be missing some files.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘AWS file missing’ is closed to new replies.