Backup and Clone hanging

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Hi,

I started with the free version yesterday, had difficulty with the Backup attempts hanging at similar points. I upgraded soon after to Premium as I thought the Clone function would be a better fit for what I’m trying to do.

I’ve attempted backups manually, to Google Drive, and Clones so far, and all seem to hang at roughly the same point in the process. After reading some of the other support tickets, the extra information you’ll want to know is:

* Server runs on PHP 5.6. There is legacy software on the same server so we’re unable to upgrade any higher yet.
    * I’ve reduced the archive size to 25mb https://pastebin.com/gVfUEtWq
    * Then I’ve tried to run the alternate cron by inserting code into wp-config.php https://pastebin.com/iPcdYj3D

Let me know if you’ll need anything further from me.

Thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest full backup log?

This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Lauren
    Participant

I think I’ve managed to fix it – site is on a LiteSpeed server! I added the recommended line in .htaccess as recommended in this article

I am having trouble backing up, and my web hosting company uses the LiteSpeed webserver

and it looks like it’s working now. The upload to remote site (UpdraftClone) seemed to hang for a while but it’s progressing. Hopefully all sorted now.

** edited to add: sorry, I missed your reply because I had this reply open while I waited for the backup to complete. Pastebin links above are the log files after each step.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Just let us know here if you continue to get issues with your backup.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup and Clone hanging’ is closed to new replies.