Backup fail from a few days

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas DUCLERT
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Updraftplus on the websites I manage.

But for a few days it fail every time it starts on tldproductions.fr

Here is the massage I have :

PHP event: code E_DEPRECATED: Return type of Google_Collection::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice (line 51, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/Google/Collection.php) (Déc 02 19:09:23)

I re-install WordPress and Updrafplus plugin and it didn’t solve the problem.

Can you help me about it?

Cheers

Thomas

Thomas DUCLERT
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest full backup log?

This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Thomas DUCLERT
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Thomas,

Apologies for the delay over the weekend.

The log shows:
    “ 7980.257 (6) Google Drive: get_subitems: An error occurred (will not fetch further): Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: ‘{
    “error”: “invalid_request”,
    “error_description”: “Missing required parameter: refresh_token”
    }’”

Can you please re-authenticate your Google Drive account? Make sure to click on the “Save changes” button at the bottom of the page to apply new changes.

Also shows:
    “ 9083.380 (2) [Warning] Votre site est consulté rarement et UpdraftPlus ne peut récupérer les ressources qu’il recherche; veuillez prendre connaissance de cette page: https://updraftplus.com/faqs/why-am-i-getting-warnings-about-my-site-not-having-enough-visitors/”

This warning message causes UpdraftPlus not able to create or complete backups. UpdraftPlus is only able to run when WordPress is loaded into memory, i.e. when the site is accessed. As such, UpdraftPlus is not able to resume the backups in good time.

I would recommend looking into this guide, which includes several suggestions to solutions and workarounds for the low visitor issue: https://updraftplus.com/faqs/why-am-i-getting-warnings-about-my-site-not-having-enough-visitors/

Thanks,
    Bryle

Thomas DUCLERT
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup fail from a few days’ is closed to new replies.