Backup folder on Dropbox

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    web94
    Participant

We had a remote backup on Dropbox last year and it has been stored in the UpdraftPlus.com folder. However, it was too old so we have moved it inside the Apps/Backup Archives/UpdraftPlus.com folder for old backup. Yesterday I did create another folder, called Apps/UpdraftPlus.com to get the new backup. However, when I made a new backup last night. It was automatically put inside the Apps/Backup Archives/UpdraftPlus.com folder, not the new folder I created Apps/UpdraftPlus.com. Please get help. Thanks!

web94
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please re-authenticate your Dropbox storage with the new destination folder.
    To do this go to UpdraftPlus “Settings” tab > Dropbox > click the authentication link and complete the steps.

Thanks,
    Bryle

web94
    Participant

Hi, I did re-authenticate my Dropbox storage with the new destination folder. It will run another backup today night. I will get back to you tomorrow how it looks like. Thank you!

web94
    Participant

Hi there, I did re-authenticate but it still sent the backup to the old destination folder. What should I do next?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you wipe out settings in the “Advance Tools” tab and then re-setup all your settings again?

Thanks,
    Bryle

web94
    Participant

I just wiped out the setting and set up another restore tonight. I will get you posted by tomorrow how it looks like. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup folder on Dropbox’ is closed to new replies.