Backup for folder with subfolder and data outside /wp-content

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Backup for folder with subfolder and data outside /wp-content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Baaden
    Participant

Hi,

is ist possible to backup folders outside from /wp-content with the whole folder structure (subfolder and files in it)?

Kind regards

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes – use the option marked “Any other directory on your server that you wish to back up”, as in the following screenshot: https://snag.gy/cfj9u.jpg

Best wishes,
    David

Baaden
    Participant

Hi David,

thaks for quick response.
    I tryed everything but nothing is working for me.
    My WordPress is in folder /cm

The needed folder with subfolders is named: wp-file-browser-top and is in /cm as a subfolder.
    The path should be than /cm/wp-file-browser-top

I tryed :
    /cm/wp-file-browser-top
    /cm/wp-file-browser-top/
    cm/wp-file-browser-top
    cm/wp-file-browser-top/
    also I tryed with the absolut adress: http://www.xxxx.com/cm/wp-file-browser-top

I have no idea what there should be wrong?

Kind regards

Baaden
    Participant

Here a pic for better understanding.
    Folder

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Note the explanatory text in my screenshot – you need to enter a full server path, not a relative path or path as shown by your FTP program. Hover over the WordPress core option, and it’ll tell you the full server path to your WP install – or look in the ‘expert/debugging’ tab for “ABSPATH”, and it’s shown there too.

David

Baaden
    Participant

aarggghhhh Sorry :-)
    Now I see!
    Have a nice day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup for folder with subfolder and data outside /wp-content’ is closed to new replies.