Backups not showing up in backup list

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Backups not showing up in backup list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hugh
    Participant

There’s actually a few issues with this. My setup is that I upload backups to my Google Drive. When the backups run, they create the files successfully and upload to the remote storage. However, I get a message that the backup was unsuccessful (The backup attempt has finished, apparently unsuccessfully), and the backup does not show up in the backup list. Also, when I try to rescan remote storage, it does not find the backups there either, and I get the following error message:

The attempt to write the backup history to the WP database returned a negative code and the max packet size looked small. However, WP does not distinguish between a failure and no change from a previous update, so, this code is not conclusive and if no other symptoms are observed then there is no reason to infer any problem. Info: The updated database packet size is 1048576; the serialization size is 1417155 (Oct 21 10:57:45)

I’ve tried uninstalling Updraftplus and reinstalling, re-authorizing with Google Drive, changing settings, nothing works. Please advise how to resolve this.

Hugh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Hugh,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest full backup log?
    This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    Please use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Backups not showing up in backup list’ is closed to new replies.