Bought premium because I wanted to migrate from another site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Bought premium because I wanted to migrate from another site

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kontakt109
    Participant

Bought premium because I wanted to migrate from another site. Now I have the backup file and want to import it, but looks like I have to also buy a Migrate-tool???

How do I import a backup from another site onto a new site? finds it pretty confsuing by now…

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion.

You don’t have to purchase Migrator. UpdraftPlus Premium package already includes Migrator add-on and it has unlimited licence. As part of any of the UpdraftPlus Premium package you can install this independently and activate in as many sites as you want.

To activate the Migrator only, follow the installation guide to Step 4. At Step 4, find the Migrator entry in the Premium/Extensions tab (rather than the ‘All Add-ons’ entry), and follow the activation link for Migrator. UpdraftPlus will then prompt you to update and activate Migrator.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Bought premium because I wanted to migrate from another site’ is closed to new replies.