Cannot pay – error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rtjweb.dk
    Participant

I am trying to buy a 10 site subscription but I keep getting an error (via Gpay) and an “card declined” if I try to pay via the Mastercard details. The card is valid and working fine everywhere else.

This is rather frustrating, since UpdraftPLUS haven’t got a sales chat/phone except for already paying customers, which I am not (for obvious reasons).

Will I have to switch to another service or might someone be able to help me get this sorted out? :)

Best regards
    R.

rtjweb.dk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

In our card payment processor’s console, it shows this under your attempt: “The card issuer returned a decline code of generic_decline and did not provide any additional details. The customer may need to contact their card issuer for more information.”

i.e. The bank declined it, but did not supply any details on why they did so. So unfortunately, we can’t tell you – you will need to ask the bank.

You could alternatively choose PayPal and enter your card details there – they also process card payments, and there’s always a chance that it may then go through (we have seen that occasionally).

David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot pay – error’ is closed to new replies.