cannot update plugin – The package contains no files.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin cannot update plugin – The package contains no files.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Doyle
    Participant

I have the multi-site plugin upgrade (license is current and backups are working), but I cannot upgrade the UpdraftPlus plugin any more. it ends in this error:

Downloading update from https://updraftplus.com/?udm_action=download&slug=updraftplus&muid=1&etoken=Ou8iMJeXlp%2BRv6RLL9XZTQZs%2B0P5iKrIjcc6LyENpItYtdQhl%2FDlAo%2Bgr6FCVXlRAamqyU0AxgiDr1GfLYz2CmJdgQ0KxbXys5TS1MgTvB8ffzPtc1yLEl%2BhwDPt4v5NFcyQHRebDWOh59ZEdLMCZIXhy9sGlrMel7WJFvLbrevqHNE%2F9G2Pxu%2BqIxVm6AVudLYaDKZrgbYpK5%2FNIP3fcw%3D%3D&ig=/77d64afb…

Unpacking the update…

Installing the latest version…

The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Plugin update failed.

I think I recall this happening some time in the past and I had to manually install the plugin from a plugin archive file… can anyone help me? Thanks…

Timothy Doyle
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Regards,
    Bryle

Timothy Doyle
    Participant

thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘cannot update plugin – The package contains no files.’ is closed to new replies.