Can’t activate onedrive addon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    elbert
    Participant

Just purchased backup to onedrive addon but can not set up access Keep getting run around in circles. I see others are having same problem.

elbert
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you please let us know the version of UpdraftPlus premium plugin installed?

Regards,
    Bryle

elbert
    Participant

Good Day – I followed instructions, deleted free version and installed Version: 2.16.30.0

Al-J

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The last digit in a 4-part version number is the number of installed add-ons. If you have 2.16.30.24, that means you have 24 add-on/s installed.

The most common values are:
    .0 – No add-ons installed
    .1 – A single add-on installed
    .24 – All add-ons installed (full Premium)

Could you please try to reconnect the plugin by entering your username and password in the “Premium/Extensions” tab?

Regards,
    Bryle

elbert
    Participant

Please re-read version number. The las number is ) not 4 – Version: 2.16.30.0

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

What site are you trying to connect?
    If OneDrive add-on has been activated, version number should show 2.16.30.1.

Regards,
    Bryle

elbert
    Participant

Don’t quite understand question – When I click on “Premium/Extensions” tab and enter user & passwords I get a message telling me I’m connected. I then scroll down to the add on boxes to one drive support but it just offers me a opportunity to buy add on in the store. – Would it help if I send you my user name and password to mw wp control panel (via private reply) and you can check it out for yourself? I have used your backup addons before with no problems whatsoever.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Elbert,

Sure, please send me login so I can check first hand.

Thanks,
    Bryle

elbert
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    elbert
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    elbert
    Participant

It has been 24 hours since I posted access to you via private reply, There has been absolutely no response. If you are not going to help me, please tell me how to get a refund.

Thanx

Al-j

Bryle Crodua

Hi Elbert,

Apologies for the delay.

Can you link me to your website please?

Regards,
    Bryle

elbert
    Participant

Good Day Bryle – Yesterday I sent you user and password via private reply in above 2 post #686374 and #686376. If you did not receive them I must not be using private reply correctly. Please advise

Thanx
    Al-j

Bryle Crodua

Hi Al-j,

I received it but I don’t know the link to your website. Can you please share?

Hope you’re day is going well so far.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t activate onedrive addon’ is closed to new replies.