Can't Authorize Dropbox

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    asassano1985
    Participant

Whenever I try to authorize dropbox I get stuck on the orange Updraftplus screen and then I get the error “Request Timeout
    This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase ‘Connection Timeout’.”

Do you have any ideas what could be causing this issue? I have never had a problem before, and I checked with my host and no changes have been made to the server. I noticed this issue the end of last week.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Could you check and make sure that there are no firewall or anything that is blocking the connection?

Regards,
    Bryle

Kassant7
    Participant

I am having the same exact issue. We use the CSF firewall, could that be blocking?

Are there any IP’s we should whitelist in the firewall?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The IP addresses for our authorisation site are:

Regards,
    Bryle

asassano1985
    Participant

Hi Bryle, my hosting partner and I are going to test the Firewall over the weekend to see if that is the issue. I will let you know the results.

Kassant7
    Participant

I added the IP’s to the firewalls allow section, but it still times out.

Bryle Crodua

Hi @Kassant7,

What is the exact error message are you getting? Can you send us a screenshot please?

Regards,
    Bryle

Kassant7
    Participant

I just checked the dropbox storage and I see backups. So even though we got a 50 error, it seems it authenticated and the backups are actually working.

We’ll do more testing.

Kassant7
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The link is protected and can’t visit.
    Can you remove the password? Or use a different tool such as pastebin to send us the log?

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Authorize Dropbox’ is closed to new replies.