Can't install add-ons

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I just installed the premium version of UpdraftPlus – Version: 2.15.7.24 on a new site. I had a license available and I can see that it was claimed. I am on WP 4.9.6.

On Premium/Extensions page and login to updraftplus. Then I click on options to either 1. get an UpdraftPlus update that has add-ons or
    2) this message:
    You are presently connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account. If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection.

After either of these, I do not see my add-ons and the page is refreshed back to the UpdraftPlus start page. I only see the box that says “All Add-ons UpdraftPlus Premium : brings access to all UpdraftPlus add-ons and support.”

I deactivated all my plugins and tried to use the “if you bought new add-ons…” link – same results (nothing).

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

If you have version 2.15.7.24, then you have UpdraftPlus fully installed; that is the version number of the latest version when fully installed.

Best wishes,
    David

Rachel
    Participant

Hi David,
    It’s good to know that I have installed the latest version. However.. My problem is that I cannot access the add-ons. My license allows all add-ons. What do I do to get to access them?

thanks – rachel

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Rachel,

The add-on settings are scattered around the plugin.
    To test if your add-ons are installed, please could you check if you can access the following:

• You are able to select more than one remote storage location
    • You are given the option to encrypt database backups in the Settings tab
    • You are able to select WordPress core files as part of a backup
    • You have the option to backup to OneDrive

If there is a specific add-on that you wish to use but cannot find in the settings, please let us know.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Aad
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem. Trying to install addons, but Ican’t find them.
    The previous comment about the functionalities is checked and all are possible.

I need to make a backup ( backups) of a multi-site. Can anyone point me to the settings I need to do?

with kind regards,

Aad

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Aad,

What version do you have installed currently? i.e. What version number does it show.

David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't install add-ons’ is closed to new replies.