Class “Memcache” Error

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    catone.bros
    Participant

I restored some backup data packages with Migrator, more precisely “Plugins”, “Themes”, “Uploads”, and it works all fine. Then I restored also “Others” but when I returned to the WordPress dashboard, the site gave me this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Memcache’ not found in /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-content/object-cache.php:430 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-content/object-cache.php(63): WP_Object_Cache->__construct() #1 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-includes/load.php(580): wp_cache_init() #2 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-settings.php(133): wp_start_object_cache() #3 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-config.php(90): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #4 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #5 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #6 /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-admin/options-general.php(10): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #7 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 430

I miss to restore the last data backup package “Database”. Now I can’t even login to the website.
    Do you have any solutions to fix the error?
    Thank you

Bryle Crodua
    catone.bros
    Participant

Hi,
    I deleted a file named /web/htdocs/www.coconinopress.it/home/wp-content/object-cache.php from my new server so the website turned online again. This file was located in “Others” backup package. Probably the error was due to differences between old and new server, related with Memcache.
    The plugin certnainly did its job!

Thank you

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Great! Glad you were able to fix it!

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Class “Memcache” Error’ is closed to new replies.