This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bryle Crodua 1 week, 3 days ago.
September 11, 2019 at 6:53 pm #433160cesar garciaParticipant
First of all, thank you. I acknowledge that the documentation is VERY CLEAR, but i am afraid i did something wrong or there is an issue i know not about.
– I installed UPDRAFT PLUS in the original site (https://www.abc.com) …
– I installed UPDRAFT PLUS in my test environment site (http://www.xyz.com) …
– I obtained a key on test environment site to be able to import a backup (from original site or live environment) THEN pasted it onto the original site to export to be able to send a backup up
– The process starts and it all goes fine…
– The backup from the original site appears on the receiving site and i click RESTORE
– it completes THEN trying to access http://www.xyz.com or the admin panel is impossible.
What am i trying to achieve? I want to create a test environment **of** https://www.abc.com **in** http://www.xyz.com (i think you guys call this a clone) and work on it several weeks and THEN **update back** https://abc.com with the final version of http://www.xyz.com
Please be patient… i promise you that helping me nicely will result in me never coming back to you
Kind regardsSeptember 11, 2019 at 7:31 pm #433162cesar garciaParticipant
OK guys…. managed it to get it all sorted (sort of) …. just…. i cannot log back into my WP admin panel … any ideasSeptember 11, 2019 at 7:52 pm #433169cesar garciaParticipant
all sorted… it was Re:captcha v3 was not configured for that new site
Thank you all …September 12, 2019 at 4:21 am #433272Bryle CroduaModerator
Apologies for the delay.
Glad to hear everything works well!
Just let us know if you need anything else.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.