Communication Error After Successfully Adding Site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin Communication Error After Successfully Adding Site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bryan-0014
    Participant

Hi,
    I started having a communication problem with new sites added to my updraft self-hosted central. I have currently 37 sites connected with no errors.

When I go to the new website I can create the key and successfully add the site to my self-hosted central.

When I use my central to view the new website I get a communication error. I went back to the new website, removed the key, and created a new key with the “alternative method for connection” option. Again I can successfully add the website. When I try to view the site I get a communication error.

All hosted sites and self-hosted central are on the same server. I have compared the new site vs the current hosted site settings. They all match. I currently use iThemes for security and the settings on both new and current hosted sites are identical. I use a two-step login process for both new and current hosted sites.

After my last attempt, this is all I have on the log (new website)
    2022-12-24 13:06:19 +0000 [x.x.x.87] [0.central.updraftplus.com] Command received: core.execute_commands
    2022-12-24 00:59:03 +0000 [x.x.x.87] [0.central.updraftplus.com] Command received: core.execute_commands

bryan-0014
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    bryan-0014
    Participant

I additionally tried wiping the settings on the new site and then creating a new key. The result is the same, I can add the site but cannot communicate with the site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Communication Error After Successfully Adding Site’ is closed to new replies.