Copy-only remote storage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fredl
    Participant

Hi Guys,

It seems I cannot unselect all the remote storage options. When I do and save it, it looks like it’s been unselected at first but apparently it still remembers somehow.

I don’t need remote storage, I admin my own server. I have multiple disk pools mounted on my server and would like to do some sort of a ‘copy only’ or even ‘move’, so backups simply get moved from the backup working directory to a more permanent disk.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
    Fred

fredl
    Participant

(in fact I’m migrating towards making backups through CLI/cron. I have multiple PHP FPM nodes that all mount the webroot through NFS. I want to run the backup on the NFS server, not on a random node that would write to the NFS webroot)

fredl
    Participant

Hmm, nevermind, it seems I have another problem. Lately I’ve been migrating to a haproxy loadbalanced cluster of PHP FPM servers. It would seem that something is going wrong there, I’ll get back to this if I sort those out. Meanwhile… all the settings for Updraftplus are stored in the database server aren’t they? Is there a way I can easily view them from the mysql prompt?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yes, they are stored in the database. So if there is a need to re-install the plugin you can do so without losing your settings or backups.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Copy-only remote storage’ is closed to new replies.