Database restore sql syntax error

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Database restore sql syntax error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    webmaster.duchschererm
    Participant

I need help, I cannot successfully restore my staging sites database (created by WP Staging which stores the tables as copies in the same database with wpstg0 prefix) I get always this error:
    Error occurred… You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘_cp_v2_template_categories’, ‘a:12:{s:3:”all”;s:16:”Select Your Goal”;s:27:”conv’ at line 1 – database command was…: INSERT INTO wpstg0_options VALUES (1, ‘siteurl’, ‘https://myurl-censored.de/staging’, ‘yes’)…

After looking into the database file, it seems it gets an error on the second “INSERT INTO” statement after the first INSERT INTO wpstg0_options VALUES…

It essentially says it’s not permitted to put a second INSERT INTO after the first batch, but this only happens for the first table of the staging site, the original tables restores fine and also has multiple batches of INSERT INTO … VALUES…

If someone had this problem before, please I would appreciate some advice.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Is the database backup created by UpdraftPlus, or something else? Are you able to share a copy with us? e.g. Use a Dropbox shared link (and mark your post as private so that only UpdraftPlus staff can see it).

David

webmaster.duchschererm
    Participant

Yes it is created with Updraft, after I realized it makes only sense to share uncensored backup data and log, I already opened a ticket with the support form and the needed attachments. So this thread can be deleted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Database restore sql syntax error’ is closed to new replies.