Database tables with different prefix than "wp_"

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Database tables with different prefix than "wp_"

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sergio
    Participant

Hi! I read somewhere (but I don’t remember where) that updraftplus (premium version) doesn’t work properly with databases that contain tables with different prefix than “wp_”.
    Is it true?
    Is there anyway to solve this problem?
    I’ve changed the tables prefix in all my sites and it seems to work fine!
    In one case, however, I have both “wp_” and “civicrm_” table prefixes. This may be a problem?
    In case, I can give it a try and, if it doesn’t work, disconnect the licence?

Thank you

Sergio

udadmin
    Keymaster

I read somewhere (but I don’t remember where) that updraftplus (premium version) doesn’t work properly with databases that contain tables with different prefix than “wp_”.

Hi,

That’s not the case. Both the free and Premium versions will work with any WordPress table prefix.

The Premium version also has a checkbox in the settings to allow you to additionally backup other tables and other databases that are not part of WordPress.

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Database tables with different prefix than "wp_"’ is closed to new replies.