deploying site data stuck

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lfabien
    Participant

I made a clone, which has been uploaded.
    But it has taken more than 12 hrs and hasn’t gotten past Deploying Site Data.

I already rebooted the image

https://v5n0kg81qxb.c.updraftclone.com/

I noticed that i can access other pages such as

Our Story

etc
    but not the first page and admin log in.

Will wait and see what happens.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Could you try to reduce the backup archive split size. This will split the backup into smaller, more manageable files.

To do this, open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to 25Mb save your settings and run a new process.

See if that works?

The first attempt also did not take any token on your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

lfabien
    Participant

Hi Bryle, just did as per your request.
    As for the tokens, i had the free initial one which expired because it was taking too long.
    So i bought 20 before it expired and i am now left with 19 before doing the 25mb split clone.

Also shall i delete the first clone? will that be an issue in regards to amount of token used

Regards.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I have reversed the token now. Yes, you can delete the first clone attempt so you will not be charged for another token for the extension.

Regards,
    Bryle

lfabien
    Participant

Hi My token is at 18 from 20. (the site is still being deployed)
    on the new clone with 25MB split, following message is showed.
    The site data has all been received, and its import has begun. 48 archives remain

I believe tokens should deducted after the site data is deployed and clone ready.As this new one too, is taking time as well.

lfabien
    Participant

Hi, our site is still deploying site data.
    It’s been 3 days , is that normal.

lfabien
    Participant

Hi again.
    I decided to do another clone with 20MB instead while reducing my site amount of data, and now it’s uploaded and i can access the clone.
    Could you please fix my token amount as i am going to delete the previous clone again, as it took too long.

regards

lfabien
    Participant

My token should be 20 if the clone had worked as it did right now.(am sitting at 17 with all these deleted clone done but not finalizing)

lfabien
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘deploying site data stuck’ is closed to new replies.