Divi Builder error (not enough memory)

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Divi Builder error (not enough memory)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    S. D.
    Participant

Hi,

We are having memory issues with our clone. We are using the Divi Builder and Divi BodyCommerce plugin. We have already disabled all plugins that we do not use and the issue still remains.

“Allowed memory size of 367001600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes)”

From the theme builder page, where you create the product page template and try to load/import the layout, the error occurs. Based on the error logs, WordPress is running out of memory while fetching the layouts from the backend.
    To fix this, we will have to increase the PHP memory limit from the main server config file: /etc/opt/remi/php80/php.ini. SSH access via wwwuser doesn’t have write access for us to do this ourselves. Can someone increase the memory limit high enough so the clone can be worked with?

Next to above, it would also be nice if we could enable all plugins without the clone having loading issues. But let’s first make the Divi Builder work so we can continue working on the clone.

Thanks.

S. D.
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Vanessa

Can you add the following to your wp-config.php

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Vanessa

Can you add the following to your wp-config.php

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

S. D.
    Participant

We tried that already but that does not work. PHP memory limit seems to be set to 350MB so WordPress memory settings cannot exceed that. The .htaccess method doesn’t work and we cannot write to the php.ini file.

Vanessa

Hi,

You will need to resize the clone.
    To do this;
    Goto: https://updraftplus.com/my-account/clones/
    Then goto Manage clone >> Resize clone.
    I would start with the size 2 clone and then size up if you need to.

Vanessa

Hi,

To do this;

Vanessa

Hi,

To do this;

S. D.
    Participant

We upgraded to Size 2 but there is still the 350MB PHP memory limit, it wasn’t upgraded to a higher limit.

S. D.
    Participant

Still not working. We just want to load a layout from the Divi Library, this is not possible with Size 2? We have disabled all plugins except the Divi ones and it’s still the same “not enough memory” issue. I’m not going to keep upgrading the clone until we pay 5 tokens a week just to be able to use it for one simple task alone.

Can someone increase the PHP limit for us? Otherwise we are forced to have to look for another service.

S. D.
    Participant

Can someone help?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies, I have asked our developers to help us increase the memory limit.

Thanks,
    Bryle

S. D.
    Participant

It’s working now, thanks a lot!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Glad it is working now.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Divi Builder error (not enough memory)’ is closed to new replies.