Does UD actually respond to tickets?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Does UD actually respond to tickets?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    orlando
    Participant

I’ve submitted two tickets now, by the form on the site, having paid for the migrator with support for 60 days.

No response, not even a confirmation email that the ticket was received, or a support ticket number.

Is the paid support a scam? Or has anyone actually gotten a response?

paul.b
    Participant

They have always responded to me

Bryle Crodua

Hi Orlando,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Our support forums are not typically monitored on Sundays.

I have also replied to your support ticket.

Regards,
    Bryle

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Orlando,

Just to confirm that on Sundays are offices are closed. Your ticket was opened on Saturday evening after closing time, and from that point, it’s going to be Monday morning before you get a first reply. I can see that that reply has now gone out, so please continue to talk to our support staff there.

Best wishes,
    David

orlando
    Participant

So, I got an email, with no ticket number to reference, with a question that shows the responder did not look at the screenshots I uploaded. I replied to the email 14 hours ago and have not received a response.

Do you actually have a ticketing system that assigns support ticket numbers? I don’t see any way to check status on the ticket, or to interact with support personnel in any way other than the respond to email, which didn’t get a response.

Also, I opened submitted two support requests this weekend, the first one was on Saturday. I didn’t receive any response, not even an automated “we received your submission” response.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Orlando,

Apologies for the late reply. I’ve sent a reply to the ticket few hours ago. Please follow use that ticket to avoid confusion.

I’m afraid we currently do not have a way for you to check on the status on your ticket. But we guarantee 24 hour reply on the support tickets that you sent. Except on weekends.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Does UD actually respond to tickets?’ is closed to new replies.