double payment and missing VAT#

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Claudia Hochgatterer
    Participant

Hey there,

One month ago, I renewed my premium licences with a discount. That’s what I thought I did. Today I got an email that my order for the premium licence has been paid successfully to a much lower price than my earlier purchase with the discount.

Now, I am little bit confused. I have two purchases of the same item at different prices and one with my VAT# on it and one (the automaitc one) without my VAT#.

And further more, why is the automatic renewed licences cheaper than the one I did a month ago?? I thought that the renewing of a licence before the expiring date is cheaper due to the discount. And how could it be that I bought a full additional licence instead of a renewal of my already existing one, although I used the link in WordPress to “renew” the licence before the expiring date? I totally mixed up.

Please help me out, because I only need ONE premium licence and an invoice WITH my VAT# on it.

Many thanks in advance, Claudia

Claudia Hochgatterer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Claudia,

Just to confirm, did you manually purchase the license last 2020-09-14?
    Your are actually on subscription license. This means that the license will automatically renew yearly with renewal discount automatically applied. Cancellation of the subscription can also be done from your account.

As for the VAT issue, I will check that with my colleague.
    We will also refund your purchase last 2020-09-14.

Regards,
    Bryle

Claudia Hochgatterer
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

thank your for your prompt reply :-)

@licence from 20202-09-14: I followed the link from the WordPress dashboard because of the message displayed which reminded me of renewing my licence – so it was kind of a manual purchase. Honestly I didn’t check my account if my licence renews automatically. Was my first year with UpdraftPlus ;-) And many thanks for the refund!

@VAT: I have my VAT# since 2020, so the first purchase from last year was without a VAT#. Furthermore, I found no option to add the VAT# to my account manually.

Regards,
    Claudia

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Claudia,

Apologies for the delay.

I have refunded the extra order and cancelled the extra subscription for you now.
    Please allow a few days for the funds to show in your account.

Best Wishes,
    Dee

Claudia Hochgatterer
    Participant

Hi Dee,
    no problem and many thanks for the straightforward solution to my problem ;-)

Just to be sure for the next time: the remaining subscription will renew automatically with the reduced price of 45 excl. tax?

Regards,
    Claudia

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Claudia,

Yes, the remaining subscription will renew without tax at the reduced price.

Best Wishes,
    Dee

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘double payment and missing VAT#’ is closed to new replies.