Downgrading my subscription from Enterprise to Personal

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Downgrading my subscription from Enterprise to Personal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi there,

We currently have the UpdraftPlus Enterprise subscription and we are planning to downgrade it to maybe Business or Personal subscription since we do not have a lot of sites.
    (1) If I am planning to downgrade it to the Personal subscription (up to 2 sites), do we need to remove the unnecessary sites first, keeping only 2 sites before downgrading?
    (2) How do we proceed in downgrading the subscription?
    (3) If we are downgrading to Personal, are we paying $42 (USD) or $70 (USD)?

Thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yes, you can downgrade or upgrade and still get 40% discount. Just make sure you enter the fortyoffrenewal coupon code at checkout.

If you have a current subscription, you will need to cancel it first and purchase a new one. To do this, first make sure you are logged-in on your UpdraftPlus.com account, go to our shop page, purchase the license that you wish to purchase, proceed to checkout and apply the renewal code.

Regards,
    Bryle

Paul
    Participant

Thank you Bryle!

(1) When should I renew the subscription, before or when the license expires?
    (2) I have renewed the license on March 1, 2019, but on the ‘Licenses’ page, it says ‘Update subscription expires: 2020-03-13.’ Is the expiry date March 1, 2020 or March 13, 2020?

Thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi Paul,

Please can you provide me your UpdraftPlus.com email address please? So I can check for you.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Paul
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

It’s [email protected]

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Renewal period is 6 weeks before and 4 weeks after your license expires. You should still be able to renew your license after a month.

Your licence will expire on March 13, 2020. The expiration is from the date you first purchase your UpdraftPlus Premium.

Regards,
    Bryle

Paul
    Participant

Thanks Bryle!

If I am planning to downgrade it to Personal subscription (up to 2 sites), do I need to remove the unnecessary sites first, keeping only 2 sites before downgrading?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Paul,

Yes, it is best to remove the other sites that you no longer wish to be retained.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Downgrading my subscription from Enterprise to Personal’ is closed to new replies.