Dropbox – The request to link the app is invalid.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Dropbox – The request to link the app is invalid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gary
    Participant

Hi, I’m sure you have been asked this many times before, but I cannot see an answer on the forum.

I have the developer version of updraft plus, backing up to Dropbox.

The first site I have backed up from, backs up fine with no problems.

I have installed the plugin on a second site, and authenticated to the same dropbox account, but then get the message The request to link the app is invalid.

What do I need to do to overcome this so that I can back up multiple sites to the same Dropbox apps folder

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Gary,

There’s nothing special needing to be done to link multiple sites with the same Dropbox.

If you’re seeing that message, it’s just Dropbox playing up. Go into the ‘Expert / Debugging’ tab, and use the ‘Wipe Settings’ button to delete all UpdraftPlus’s settings; and then try authenticating again. There’s nothing else you can do from your end. If it keeps happening, you’ll have to contact Dropbox support to see if there’s some specific problem on your Dropbox account.

Best wishes,
    David

Gary
    Participant

Hi David,

Thats great, all sorted, thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropbox – The request to link the app is invalid.’ is closed to new replies.