Error in zip file-during backup

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tageande
    Participant

Hi.

All my bacup report including this note:
    “Note that warning messages are advisory – the backup process does not stop for them. Instead, they provide information that you might find useful, or that may indicate the source of a problem if the backup did not succeed.”

In my logfile I could not recognize why this error occur.

Anyone with any guides/tip? Thanks for any support.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest backup log? This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

tageande
    Participant

Hi.
    Di I found correkt log files, only 52kB after DL this file

See this file at:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LzF0Y668YmgIYgHX-ps2xpdvcMAlpS9I/view?usp=sharing

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

“2317.015 (5) Binary zip: error (code: 5 – look it up in the Diagnostics section of the zip manual at https://infozip.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#error-codes for interpretation… and also check that your hosting account quota is not full)
    2317.021 (5) The attempt to close ”

It appears that your server storage is already full. Please can you make sure there is more than enough space for backups to be created?

Regards,
    Bryle

tageande
    Participant

Hi Bryle.

This is my WB hotl host status, about quonota free space:

Websites: 4,762,861,568 bytes (90.9%)
    Database: 32,325,632 bytes (0.7%)
    Used disk space: 4,795,187,200 bytes (91.5%)
    Free disk space: 447,692,800 bytes (8.5%)
    Total disk space: 5 242 880 000 bytes
    Web hosting home area: / home / 3 / p / panorama flight photo / www

Seems to I have to remove files, or upgrade my WEB hotel for more pace.
    Agree?

Othervice, how to make my backup at my own persoal PC, else to place this at my WEB hotel. Ofcourse to store backup at WEB storage host are not a good idea, if hacked. BUT, I’m using my Google drive WEB storage for destinaton to my backup, so fare. I did not think my backup are plced at my host storage, so why this error message?

Any way, I need to cleare more space at my WEB host hotel, as I can see, so fare.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yes, you can either remove some unused files or backups to make way for new backups or upgrade your current host to larger one.

I’m afraid it is not possible for UpdraftPlus to send your backups directly to your PC. UpdraftPlus creates the backups first on your local server and send it to your remote storage if there are any.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in zip file-during backup’ is closed to new replies.