Error Message in Debug.log

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Dee Nutbourne.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    npiper
    Participant

I received this error message in my debug file several times morning (78 to be exact) and wanted to know how bad of an error this could turn out to be:

[24-Apr-2019 04:58:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\updraftplus/methods/addon-base-v2.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\updraftplus\addons\sftp.php on line 14

My website has not crashed or anything like that,but with it being a fatal error I have disabled the plugin for the time being. I just want to stay on top of my debug and know what this error message means so when my boss asks me about I have a good idea of why this happened.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

It is possible that a failed update or installation left the plugin missing some files.

Please could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin? Does the error persist?

The fatal error should only occur when attempting to access the UpdraftPlus settings page. The frontend of the site would not be affected.

Best Wishes,
    Dee

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Message in Debug.log’ is closed to new replies.