error saving settings

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    privacyinsights
    Participant

Hi,
    When saving settings on the settings tab i get a “updraft_send_command: error: error (Bad Request)” popup error.
    I’ve tried different browsers, disabling wordfence, resetting PHPFPM, and clearing cache. There ar no errors in the server logs.

Best regards,
    Peter Tak

privacyinsights
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Peter,

Could you try to wipe settings, then go to UpdraftPlus > Advanced tools > Wipe settings and click Wipe settings button?
    Let us know if that helps.

Regards,
    Bryle

privacyinsights
    Participant

I cannot connect to our updraft plus account anymore from within the plugin. Possibly because i changed the e-mailadres in the account details on updraftplus.com. Can you see which one i should use now?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Peter,

This is the email used on your account ‘ [email protected]’.

Regards,
    Bryle

privacyinsights
    Participant

We are using that one but it won’t save. Whenever i try to save settings i get a “updraft_send_command: error: error ()”
    I’ve tried disabling other plugins but this did not work.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

“updraft_send_command: error: error ()”

The usual cause of the error you are getting is a timeout in PHP-FPM. Can you consult your web hosting company to check if that is the case, and what they suggest? (What is the timeout? The default is 60 seconds in PHP-FPM; so the server would have to be hugely overloaded for that… so I suspect there is more to it, but the server admin is the person with the access to find out).

Regards,
    Bryle

privacyinsights
    Participant

The timeout defaults to 60 seconds, the server is not overloaded and performs fine. The error appears immediately after hitting the save button.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you try to adjust it to 300 seconds?

Thanks,
    Bryle

privacyinsights
    Participant

Done, but doesn’t solve the problem. They set it back to 120 seconds now

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you try deactivating all other plugins except UpdraftPlus and see if you are getting the same result? Also, swtich to WordPress default theme.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘error saving settings’ is closed to new replies.