Errors occurred when trying to connect to UpdraftPlus.Com

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Errors occurred when trying to connect to UpdraftPlus.Com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bob
    Participant

None of my sites with UpdraftPlus installed are currently able to connect to updraftplus.com. All connection attempts result in the following message (# of milliseconds varies slightly):

Errors occurred when trying to connect to UpdraftPlus.Com:
    Operation timed out after 10003 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Thanks.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

Apparently, CloudFlare (which is used by updraftplus.com) is having a problem, and it’s only in certain regions. So, if you keep trying, you should eventually get through. (The forum we’re now both on is on the same server, so it seems to be intermittent). CloudFlare’s status page says they’re having a problem in Sao Paolo, but I doubt your traffic gets routed through there!

Best wishes,
    David

admin60
    Participant

Just purchased an add-on and cannot access my account either to update.
    I am located in Maryland.
    Seeing same problems as Bob.

FYI.

Bob
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response David. You’re correct that eventually I was able to get through, but it took a lot of tries!

Bob

admin60
    Participant

Update to my problem with registering new add-on.

I was finally able to get the add-on registered with one of my sites, but have been attempting to do so with another site for about an hour. I am occasionally able to log into my account, but I can’t get any further. In particular, when I click on the link that states: “If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection.”, the connection to the add-on is lost. Very frustrating. Any updates as to just when CloudFlare will dowse the flare-up?

Thanks.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi admin60,

Is it working for you now? Things have looked normal for a bit now.

Best wishes,
    David

admin60
    Participant

No. When I attempt to get a screen refresh to activate the addon, all I see is another login area at the bottom of the page with my username and password and a “Connect” button. The addon never gets a green check. I included my order number in the “paid” forum/truble ticket.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks.

admin60
    Participant

David,

Never mind. I did not realize that the addon in question was limited to use on only one site. I purchased the Migration tool last month and have it deployed under an unlimited license, and never thought to read the fine print under this new addon.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors occurred when trying to connect to UpdraftPlus.Com’ is closed to new replies.