Errors occurred whilst backing up the tables; will cease and wait for resumption

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Errors occurred whilst backing up the tables; will cease and wait for resumption

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zachary
    Participant

Hello Team,

I’m not able to get database backup with these plugins, let me know any issues.

Please fine Error log from plugin – https://pastebin.com/5EF5idwu

zachary
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

The log file indicates that there’s corruption on the MySQL server – you will need to talk to the server admin:

0127.603 (0) Error (table=uwu8mh_rank_math_404_logs, type=BASE TABLE) (table_details_error): (Table ‘yiqyfhg7_wrdp15.uwu8mh_rank_math_404_logs’ doesn’t exist in engine)

David

zachary
    Participant

Hello Team,

Thanks for the quick turnaround,

I’m getting below error on while backup let me know its there is any issue with it:
    Warning: WordPress has a number (15) of scheduled tasks which are overdue. Unless this is a development site, this probably means that the scheduler in your WordPress install is not working. Read this page for a guide to possible causes and how to fix it.

Please find the new log here, I think now that table is not an issue, when I tried with the local instance its worked fine: https://pastebin.com/564vCMBe

Thank you!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

The log shows that the backup is timed out or killed off. Please ask your host to check on their PHP error log? The log should show the exact information why the backup could not complete.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors occurred whilst backing up the tables; will cease and wait for resumption’ is closed to new replies.