Errors with Dropbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Graham Cathcart
    Participant

Hi

I have installed this plugin many times without any problem. Now all of a sudden whenever I try to authenticate it with Dropbox, on a brand new install, I get this error….

Success: you have authenticated your Dropbox account (though part of the returned information was not as expected – your mileage may vary)
    Dropbox error: Error in call to API function “users/get_current_account”: request body: could not decode input as JSON (400).

I am using WordPress 4.9.4, and have updraft plus 1.14.3 installed. There is nothing else installed on the build so far.

I have deleted the entire site and reinstalled several times all to no avail.

Can you help me please

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you install UpdraftPlus Premium version from our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

Do you still get the same issue?

If yes, can you try wiping out settings in the ‘Advance tools’ tab and setup UpdraftPlus again.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

AERIE LANE
    Participant

I get this error with syncing with DB as well but the dropbox back up appears complete and successful?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

What version of the plugin is currently installed?

Please could you send us a copy of the latest backup log? This can be found in the Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Pastebin or Dropbox, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    David N

fiona3
    Participant

I’m getting this error too… WP4.9.6 & UpdraftPlus Premium Version 2.14.11.24

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Please could you open your browser Developer console (CTRL+SHIT+J or F12 in most browsers, then open the ‘console’ tab), then repeat the authentication process.

Do you see any errors or messages in the console? If so, please could you send us a copy?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors with Dropbox’ is closed to new replies.