Feature Request: UI Customization UpdraftCentral

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin Feature Request: UI Customization UpdraftCentral

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hello Beautiful Updraft Forums!

I have another feature request for the UpdraftCentral (self-hosted) WordPress plugin…

I’m curious if it’s possible to add native UI customization to the UpdraftCentral plugin, so we can change the “Updraft Orange” colors to match any color we like (or the color of the site it’s hosted on).

I wrote a blog post about how to do this with the 0.6.2 version of the “UpdraftCentral Dashboard” WP plugin, here: https://rogerabledog.com/changing-the-updraftcentral-ui-to-match-your-theme/ … (this is not a shameless plug for my site – it’s just to reference how I changed the look of the current UI)

…but, I see there is a new version of UpdraftCentral coming out, so I am not sure if my current UI changes will still hold, or if you guys are able to implement the ability to customize the UI colors from within the back-end of the plugin…

Anyhow… everyone on your team is doing great work! Keep it up! :) Looking forward to this new version!

Regards,

– one very satisfied customer

Richard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Request: UI Customization UpdraftCentral’ is closed to new replies.