Feedback re: Adverts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Luca
    User

Hi there,

I love UpDraftPlus, it is a great product – reliable, time-saver, easy to use! I am also interested in WordShell, a great idea that also looks to be a huge time-saver.

Now I am also seeing space in the UpDraft UI given to hosting. Which I was aware that you offered, but still good to know. At the same time this is getting to be a bit much imo for paid customers. Now, if I could dismiss and/or indicate that I would like to be reminded later that would be a different, and improved, experience.

As it is, I don’t know how long or how often these announcements will be on the screen, and I really just want to focus on the backup settings and status with as few visual distractions as possible.

Thank you for reading, and again – a great product!

– Luca

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Luca,

If you’re seeing links to other products, then you’ve still got the free version installed (and I can see that also by looking at your account). UpdraftPlus Premium does not show any links to other products. So, check out the installation instructions again: https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Feedback re: Adverts’ is closed to new replies.