Feeling misled by your advertising – correct me?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin Feeling misled by your advertising – correct me?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AEM
    Participant

Super confused.

Bought “UpdraftCentral Cloud” because (from the product page): “Backup and migrate using the world’s most powerful and trusted backup plugin installed on all your sites, but controlled from one place.”

But in the plugin back end it says: “Do you want to migrate or clone/duplicate a site?
    Then, try out our “Migrator” add-on which can perform a direct site-to-site migration. After using it once, you’ll have saved the purchase price compared to the time needed to copy a site by hand.”

Please explain how I can use the UpdraftCentral Cloud to migrate. I have downloaded and installed Version: 2.15.1.0 of the plugin and am connected to my updraftplus.com account.

Thanks.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion.

UpdraftCentral is intended as a tool to control UpdraftPlus installations across multiple sites from a single location.

However, UpdraftCentral does not include the premium/add-on features for UpdraftPlus. The add-ons (or UpdraftPlus Premium) must also be purchased/installed to use.

As such, to migrate using UpdraftPlus (either via the plugin directly or through the UpdraftCentral dashboard), you will need either the Migrator add-on or UpdraftPlus Premium.
    Both of these products include and unlimited number of Migrator licences.

Apologies again for the poor wording. I will forward a note to my colleague who handles marketing.
    If you would prefer a refund, or wish to alter your purchase, please could you open a ticket via our support form, and ask for the ticket to be assigned to David N?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Feeling misled by your advertising – correct me?’ is closed to new replies.