Getting a warning that updates has expired

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Getting a warning that updates has expired

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Jahrø Jensen
    Participant

I’m getting “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus.” when trying to add new sites to my account. I suspect this is due to the recent (a few months back) change to the subscription model.

Any chance of getting it fixed?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

I’ve been trying to reproduce this using an account setup to match yours, but without success. Please, would you be able to give me a WP login on a site where this is happening, so that I can examine it directly? You can use a ‘private reply’ to make sure that nobody else can see any credentials you supply.

David

Daniel Jahrø Jensen
    Participant

Ok, so it seems the customer has been using UpdraftPlus earlier on. This might be the problem. I’ve tried deleting the plugin completely via FTP and install it again, but no luck. How do I get rid of a previous license hiding somewhere?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Daniel,

It appears that there was an expired licence on your account that may have been causing the issue.

Please could you refresh the connection to your account in the Premium/Extensions tab?
    Does the warning disappear?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Daniel Jahrø Jensen
    Participant

It’s gone. Thanks. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting a warning that updates has expired’ is closed to new replies.