Having terrible time activating/connecting UpdarftVautl

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Having terrible time activating/connecting UpdarftVautl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

I’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to activate and use Updraft + Updraft Vault, and I’m giving up. The UX is terrible. I constantly get met with messages saying this or that is not recognised or I’m not connected to one or other accounts. It’s totally baffling. I’m bouncing between different sites and [pages all telling me to upgrade when I’ve already paid to upgrade. I’ve entered my premium details, bought value space, and still can’t get the plugin to link to the vault space. I am now closer to backing up my site than when I started, having spent hundreds of £££

Can you simply explain how I can get this plugin working, or provide refund. Thanks you

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

To configure UpdraftVault storage,

1) Go to the ‘Settings’ tab

2) In the storage selection, click on UpdraftVault.

3) In the UpdraftVault section which then appears, click “Connect”, and enter your updraftplus.com account email address and password.

That is all!

Please let us know if you are having trouble with specific steps, what you are typing in, and any specific error messages you are seeing.

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Having terrible time activating/connecting UpdarftVautl’ is closed to new replies.