Hide Email Address from Plugin Settings

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Hide Email Address from Plugin Settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KK
    Participant

Hi,

How can i hide my email address after connecting the plugin to updraftplus?

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karim,

You can remove the address if you no longer need to receive support or updates… but it needs to know the address of the updraftplus.com account being used for access to updates. If you’re handing over the site 100% to someone else (i.e. not managing it) so that it’s nothing to do with you any more, then that “someone else” should get their own licence (if licences could be passed on to other people and those other people still qualified for customer service for us, then we’d go bankrupt, as someone could just resell our ‘unlimited’ licence at whatever price they liked!). As someone with an ‘unlimited’ licence, you qualify to receive cut-price licences for your customers, so drop us a line at [email protected] to get one.

Best wishes,
    David

KK
    Participant

Hi David,

I never said remove, i only asked to mask the e-mail for privacy reasons as i purchase products / licenses from my personal email and paypal instead of business email.

I hope you can understand.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karim,

If you need us to change the email address on your account, then let us know and we can do so. (Afterwards you’d need to update your UD installs with the new address).

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Email Address from Plugin Settings’ is closed to new replies.