how do I "claim" my purchase of UDPlus All addons?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin how do I "claim" my purchase of UDPlus All addons?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Randolph
    Participant

When I somehow get from the “Installing UpdraftPlus Premium / Your Add-On” page to the “My add-ons” page, I find there is no link to activate, the only link is to “learn how to activate it” which takes me back to the “Installing UpdraftPlus Premium / Your Add-On” page.

How do I “claim” UpdraftPlus Premium? And/or how do I “activate it on this site” (i.e., the Updraftplus.com site)? This is very confusing as I’ve already successfully installed UpdraftPlus Premium on my WordPress site and activated it there.

Also, how do I search this forum in the future so I can avoid asking a question that may have already been asked and answered?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can clarify any of the above.

udadmin
    Keymaster

When I somehow get from the “Installing UpdraftPlus Premium / Your Add-On” page to the “My add-ons” page

The “somehow” is the key bit – can you give some information on what you are doing to do that? The instructions on the “Installing UpdraftPlus Premium / Your Add-On” page never take you to that page.

It would be best to take at the instructions again – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/ – they are all carried out on your site. None of them are carried out on updraftplus.com. So, take another look…

Search – there’s a search function in the top-right of every page.

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘how do I "claim" my purchase of UDPlus All addons?’ is closed to new replies.