how do I unlink premium license?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin how do I unlink premium license?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by udadmin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

Hi I have the personal updraft premium license and I have enabled it on my local dev installation along with my production wordpress site, however now I want to start again with a new dev install on our new server which, once finished will become the new production site. How do I unlink one of the activated licenses so that I can use it on the new site instead?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

In general, licences are not recyclable – as if a 2-site licence gets installed 4 times, then we have to budget for twice as much support; so we’d have to raise the prices. But, since this is really meant to be a re-use of the same licence (dev version of the same site), I have reset the relevant licence for you and you can now reclaim it on a new install.

Best wishes,
    David

Nathan
    User

I have the same issue. I have uninstalled and deleted the plugin on one of my two sites and want to use my license on another site. Can you please reset my license?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nathan,

As mentioned to Sam, licences are not recyclable – as if a 2-site licence gets installed 4 times, then we have to budget for twice as much support; so we’d have to raise the prices. We do, however, have heavily discounted upgrades to get more licences: https://updraftplus.com/faqs/are-there-coupons-available-for-discounted-upgrades/

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘how do I unlink premium license?’ is closed to new replies.