How to remove sites from “UpdraftPlus:Migrate a WordPress site” section?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin How to remove sites from “UpdraftPlus:Migrate a WordPress site” section?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by dreamzspl.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi,

May i know how do I remove the sites under the section “UpdraftPlus : Migrate a WordPress site to a different location.”?

These are not the licenses section. These are my staging sites which I added previously to test back up installs.

Please advise.

Thank you.

dreamzspl
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please see FAQ how you can reset the license in the future – https://updraftplus.com/faqs/how-can-i-release-re-cycle-a-licence/.

However, if you need the licence released/reset right away, let us know the site/s, so we can release it for
    you.

Regards,
    Bryle

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi, I am not referring to the license release.. I am referring to the Migrate Add-ons – the list of sites which I am testing as staging sites. This Migrate Add-ons has “unlimited” number of sites and the list is increasing on my end. Would like to remove those that are no longer valid.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove sites from “UpdraftPlus:Migrate a WordPress site” section?’ is closed to new replies.