HTTP code: not_authed CF-Ray

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tripwired
    Participant

Hi Updraft team,

My backups to OneDrive have stopped working, I am getting the ‘HTTP code: not_authed CF-Ray’ error.

Success: you have authenticated your OneDrive account. However, subsequent access attempts failed:
    An error response was received; HTTP code: not_authed CF-Ray: 56041ccc3ae9dc33-LHR

I think I’ve identified the correct IP address for my site and popped it in the field here: https://updraftplus.com/unblock-ip-address/ however I am still getting the error.

I’ve seen some similar posts on this issue but not found any clear resolution that applies other than putting the IP in on that page in case it’s blocked by CloudFlare? I’ve also disconnected and reconnected the OneDrive account in Updraft Settings.

Thanks,
    Thomas

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you please try to Wipe settings from UpdraftPlus > Advanced tools > Wipe Settings, Click the Wipe settings button.

Then go to UpdraftPlus > Settings, re-authenticate to OneDrive account and save the settings.

Check if this helps to fix the issue.

Regards,
    Bryle

tripwired
    Participant

Hey Bryle, thanks for the reply, tried that with no luck unfortunately. I also tried deleting the plugin and downloading it again. Tried unlinking the OneDrive account a few times and readding as well, same error. Could the IP still be blocked even though the Updraft page says it’s not?

Rescan remote storage
    Microsoft OneDrive: An error response was received; HTTP code: not_authed CF-Ray: 560558aa4fe13570-LHR

I also have a dev. subdomain version of this website and the same problem is present there.

Thoughts on next steps?

Thanks!

Madison McCall
    Participant

I’ve had this same problem with no resolution.

tripwired
    Participant

After leaving this issue alone for a week (between 5th Feb and 11th Feb) I’ve come back to it today and clicked rescan remote backups, it’s not giving me the error now. Maybe the Cloudflare unblocking thing takes a while? I’m going to run a site backup and see if it also sends it to OneDrive remote storage, I’ll update this thread with results.

tripwired
    Participant

I’m pleased to confirm the WordPress backup worked successfully and then sent it to remote storage (OneDrive) without issue. Anyone else having this, pop your site IP address into the Updraft unblock page (https://updraftplus.com/unblock-ip-address/) and then wait 7 days before trying the OneDrive backup again, this is what worked for me.

Bryle – sorry looks like I was just impatient but it might be worth putting a note somewhere on that page to say it may take a little while before the unblocking takes effect?

Thanks,
    Thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘HTTP code: not_authed CF-Ray’ is closed to new replies.