I purchased Migrator but I think I needed Premium

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin I purchased Migrator but I think I needed Premium

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kirstie Wyatt
    Participant

I have to copy a single site to a subsite on a MultiSite. When I followed the links it send me to Migrator so I purchased this .. but I thin ow this was wrong and I actually needed premium… because Migrator won’t do a single site to subsite will it?

I don’t want to buy both so need to cancel Migrator and use that credit towards Premium.

Can you help with this please.

Thanks.

Kirstie Wyatt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

UpdraftPlus can migrate a standalone WordPress install to a Multisite. However, due to the complications in converting from the single-site structure to the multisite structure, this feature is not guaranteed to succeed in all circumstances.

Before attempting this, you will need to read the following information, which explains the difficulties and caveats fully:

Information on importing a single site WordPress backup into a WordPress Network (i.e. multisite)

One thing to note in particular is that Users cannot be imported from the single site.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kirstie Wyatt
    Participant

Thank you, But I think what you refer to requite Iodraft Premium doesn’t it? Whereas what I am saying is that I didn’t purchase tat I purchased MIGRATOR? OR are you saying that single site to subsite can be attempted with the basic free Updraft Plus.

Thanks.

Kirstie Wyatt
    Participant

Hi again, WHat I have worked out is that I purchased MIGRATOR for my client thinkign it would do what I need it to do but it doesn’t, so I would like to know how to return it, please? And I will go back to the client and see if we can instead invest in Updraft Plus Premium.

Bryle Crodua
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Will close this thread as it has been resolved.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘I purchased Migrator but I think I needed Premium’ is closed to new replies.